Most Populated Countries in Asia Continent

March 3, 2010 by  
Filed under Countries, Issues And Crises

Almost 30% of earth’s surface is covered by dry land and 30% of this surface is in Asia. It is world’s largest continent regarding area and population. The total area of this continent is about 44,579,000 square kilometers. Moreover, the total population is about 3.9 billion, which makes about 60% of the whole world’s population […]

- Read more